What Is It?
The Roundabout Drill adds more pressure than mindlessly practicing 6-foot putts. This drill combines a focus on short putts and pressure to test your short putt game.
Because there is a penalty for missing a putt, players should be sure to go through their pre-shot routine for each one.
Who Should Do It?
- Anyone looking to improve putting under pressure.
- Anyone looking to improve short putts.
How Do You Do It?
- Place 8 tees in a circle, each about 6 feet from the hole. Pick a tee to start at, and once you make that putt, you may move on to the next tee.
- If you miss a putt, you must go back to the previous one and make it again.
- Continue around the circle and complete it not once, but twice.