What Is The End Over End Drill?
Use the End Over End Drill to be sure that the ball is rolling straight and your putting stroke is not adding side spin on the ball. With a marked ball, you will be able to see if your ball is rolling “end over end”.
Who Should Do It?
- Those who struggle to hit consistently straight putts.
- If you miss putts left or right on a straight putt.
How Do You Do It?
- Draw a straight line all the way around the golf ball using a Sharpie and a plastic golf ball stencil.
- Find a straight putt and hit putts from about 6 feet.
- The line on the golf ball should roll end over end for each putt.